Electronics Assembly Operative
4E Futures are looking for experienced operatives who are motivated and capable individuals with a keen eye for detail. The role is hands on electronics assembly with products ranging from small intricate medical units to larger defence sector mechanical assemblies. Previous experience of electronics assembly is essential. An ideal candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a growing team. A high level of dexterity is advantageous for the responsibilities of mechanical and electronic assembly that are at the heart of the role. Detail and consistency are essential qualities we are looking for from a successful candidate.
- Electronic and Mechanical Assembly, following supplied Process Instructions and Build Instructions whilst ensuring required Production targets are met.
- Hand soldering, both surface mount and through hole.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly.
- Understand and work to Assembly Drawings, Parts Lists, Process Specifications and Build Instructions.
- Being delivery-focused and work as part of a team in order to build products inline with company and customer demands.
- Manufacturing and working to ISO13485 Regulatory Quality standards.
- Completing appropriate build documentation relating to manufacturing and traceability.
- Completing ESD checks as appropriate.
4E are a leading electronics manufacturer supporting clients in developing and manufacturing ground-breaking technology products within highly regulatory sectors such as medical and defence. We work in partnership with visionary, dynamic companies, transforming their market opportunities into commercially successful products. We focus on building trustworthy partnerships with our clients. ‘Delighted Clients’ – Client satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We believe we offer more than just manufacturing to our clients and have many long-standing partners who benefit from continued support throughout the whole lifecycle of their products.
4E enjoys a culture of support, transparency and both personal and career development, encouraging creative thinking and empowering our team to be the best they can be. 4E understands that our team is a key factor in our success. We take pride in providing the highest quality which is reflective in our ISO 13485 accreditation.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and the thought of working in a dynamic and growing business excites you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org