Our team has over 15 years’ experience with defence electronics, providing sub-contract manufacture for defence and aerospace products. 4E are familiar with many stringent standards and compliance requirements for military devices, whether airborne, ground based or navel, our processes and quality systems have been tested many times and provide the bedrock of a solid quality plan.
Component obsolescence management, component selection and product life-cycles are also addressed as standard. 4E has a high quality ISO 13485 UK manufacturing facility to provide continual ongoing support for military products.
4E’s value added service brings more than just manufacturing to our partnership with clients!
- Engineering support and Design-for-Manufacture assistance.
- Technical Data Pack (TDP) creation.
- New Product Introduction (NPI).
- From PCBA assemblies through to full Box Build units.
- Supporting Legacy Designs.
- For harsh environment products, Conformal Coating, Potting and Encapsulation.
- Full Box Build Assembly and Wiring capabilities, a full Turnkey solution.
With expertise in power supplies, inverters, converters, 400 Hz, starters, control panels and electronic controllers, our projects range from providing support to legacy defence electronics designs, through to the manufacture of hybrid circuits for advanced missile controls.
Sample case study Naval Defence | Power Products
Call us today on +44 (0)1794 874227 or contact us by mail.