Medical electronics design assistance, value added service and electronics manufacturing and assembly. A one stop solution for our clients manufacturing needs.
4E’s team have been supporting our clients from Prototype, through trials and Pre-Production, to full Production roll out and beyond for over 15 years. Understanding the complex requirements that come with specialised, regulatory controlled, safety-critical medical and healthcare markets. Supported with our ISO 13485 regulatory quality processes.
4E brings more than just electronics manufacturing to our clients with our value-added service.
- Design support, aiding your design with over 15 years’ experience and knowledge, reviewing your designs, evaluating Bills of Materials (BOMs), offering Design-for-Manufacture support, reducing costs and time to market.
- Supply chain management, mitigating obsolescence issues while maximising product life-cycle
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Technical Data Pack (TDP) creation
- Rapid Prototyping services
- Pre-Production set ups
- Low to Medium volume UK electronics manufacturing
- Full Box Build Turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Test, Inspections, Functionality Testing In-House
Experienced manufacturing and support of electronic products that require FDA 510k approval, ISO 13485 and IEC 60601, in the UK/European medical device directive. Within these standards there are many stringent validation and verification requirements. 4e Technology are also familiar with the supporting documentation required to apply for approvals for products in your market place and the processes required to ensure safety aspects of the electronics are covered.
Sample case study Plasma Surgical | Plasma Jet
For more information call us today on +44(0)1794 874227 or click here to contact us